Flintrock POA Architectural Control Board and Application Process
The following information and resources are available to you as a preferred builder in our community in an effort to be as efficient as possible and to expedite your building application and approval process. If you do not find a document, form, or calendar event that you are needing access to, please feel free to contact FirstService Residential at 512-266-6771 or email [email protected]
We hope to make your building experience a positive one. Thank you for being an integral part of our premiere community.
The Construction Process Is As Follows:
1. All Builders must be Pre-Approved by the Flintrock POA Board in advance of building in the community. For a Builder Application, please Click Here. Upon approval, please review the Flintrock Approved Builder Disclosure
2. Once approved as a builder, plans may be submitted with required fees and deposits through the management office. The ACB (Architectural Control Board) meets every other Monday at FirstService Residential located at 7 Lakeway Centre Ct., Suite 102, Austin , TX 78734.
Plans must be complete and must be received by FirstService Residential by the Wednesday before the scheduled meeting.
3. The Architectural Application and other required forms are available by submitting your request here. Flintrock POA Design Guidelines are comprehensive. Please read and familiarize yourself with the guidelines prior to plan preparation.
4. You may obtain a contractor pass for construction purposes through the Flintrock POA Guardhouse. Construction hours are Monday-Saturday 7 am to 7pm with few holiday exceptions. All contractors must leave by 7 pm. General contractors are responsible for the actions of their sub-contractors. Please view the Directional Procedures for Builder Traffic to determine your access gate for the duration of construction.
For more information you may email them at [email protected].
5. As you near completion of your project, please prepare in advance for the Certificate of Completion Inspection Process. The online Web Application for Certificate of Completion and Inspection forms are available for your use.
First Request for Certificate of Completion Inspection
Any Subsequent Request for Certicate of Completion Re-Inspection
Please note that an as-built survey is required with all inspection applications as well as applicable fees. The first inspection is included in your review fee charge, subsequent inspections are billed at $125 each, to be paid in advance.
All inspections are performed by a third party contracted by Flintrock POA, Paul Pennybacker.